Boyfriend got another girl pregnant ! Updated

nicole

I’m currently 7 months pregnant and my boyfriend has been acting weird I thought he was cheating on me with a girl who keeps texting him and sending him paragraphs with heart emojis I’ve been trying to get his phone to go thru it but he doesn’t leave the room with out it. So last night I asked him what is going on with him and this girl and to just tell me the truth he tells me we will talk I love you he was working grave yard and didn’t want to fight so this morning I had to get my car from him and dropped him back to work and I found a receipt in the car and asked him who gave him money because he is broke untill Wednesday and I make him lunch he said his coworker then he asked if I could get him from his coworkers house after work I told him no to have his mom get him he got mad and he told me he thinks we are going to break up I asked if we had a reason to and he said probably he then calls and doesn’t even have to tell me I said that girl is pregnant and he said yes that she got pregnant when we broke up late August and he already knew I was pregnant and lied and said he used protection and wasn’t trying to have any other kids he is still texting me wanting to make things work I am so sick to my stomach I am going to go get checked again just to be sure I don’t have anything I seriously want nothing to do with him and don’t want him to be around this baby I just found out he has an addiction to heroine and is shooting up so I’m going to have to fight for full custody and I feel so bad leaving his daughter because she has grown attached to me and is so excited to be a big sister I’m just so hurt and heartbroken that he is just telling me now I would never have went back if I had known that she was pregnant

Update : I packed most of my stuff that I was able to fit in my car and came back to my house that I should have stayed at to begin with I’m great full I have my own place he has been trying to make me feel guilty about the whole situation and I’m not letting him get to me I blocked his number and plan on having this baby alone was thinking of going out of state to my moms and having my baby there but I just might go for a few weeks to visit and just heal thank you for all your comments means a lot I know it’s going to take time to get over it and eventually I will but I am heartbroken he was the love of my life and now I just need to move on and worry about my baby girl who will be here very soon