Rent is covered

So my bf and I have been worried about rent for a few weeks. He isn’t working the best hours, and my paychecks wasn’t very good because I had to call out sick. Well, we decided to go out for the day because we were tired of sitting in our apartment. It’s was we do 24/7. Forever 21 was closing and had a 60% off sale, so I figured I’d go in and have a look around. My boyfriend stayed in the car to look at finances. When I came back, he had told me we didn’t need to worry about rent because apparently it was already paid for. I got suspicious because I know he has money in another account and didn’t want him using it to pay for the both of us, so I asked him to show me what he meant. Turns out he accidentally forgot autopay was on for rent, and manually paid at the beginning of the month. The autopay kicked in a few days later, and he accidentally paid December’s rent. He told me he was stressing for weeks because he didn’t understand why he was so broke. I looked over at him and said “you couldn’t have gotten onto your bank account and looked?”

I still think something seems fishy here, but I guess I’ll let it slide. Either way, I just worked an 8 hour 5 day week last week, and doing it again this week, so my next 2 paychecks are going to be over $400 🥰 I’m going to have more than enough when January’s rent rolls around