Help! Three missing ribs trying to work out. **Graphic**

Becky

*** WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES AT BOTTOM OF POST. DON'T LOOK IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH! ***

A year ago I was diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer and had to have three ribs removed then have a titanium mesh reconstruction. They had to cut through all the muscle and nerves.

A month after the surgery, I found out I was expecting! HOLY SHIT. 😂 I'll never forget my oncologists reaction. "How did this happen?!" 😂 Oops...

In August, I gave birth to my BEAUTIFUL, healthy baby boy. (Most painful pregnancy ever! 😩)

My belly looks like a war zone now. Seriously. Scars everywhere, (including from getting an apendectomy while pregnant!), stretch marks and major flab from not being able to work those muscles. Also I had alot of bed rest and limited activity for a long time so I've definitely gained some weight too.

Most workouts are too painful to even attempt. I work through the pain on some but I'm very limited and I need some help! If anyone has any suggestions or knows a trainer that would work with me online, PLEASE let me know!

I want to have my confidence back and be comfortable in my body again!

Thank you! ♥️