earlier i posted about calling my my daughters doctor or wait it out. well, it was 100.1 earlier. then 99.3 at 6:30 now it’s 101.9 idk if i
should take her to the ER bc it’s 11pm here or wait for tylenol to kick in again? i’m so lost rn.