Scared to talk to doctor?

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my second and I started this pregnant obese 😬 my doctor has been nice about it, but other doctors in our practice (it's a rotating schedule) make me feel like the worst person in the world. With my first son I had bad hip pain the whole pregnancy that I never told them about and it never fully went away. Now 2 years later, at 21 weeks, the pain in my hips is unimaginable. My husband had to help me get in and out of the shower. I had to sit on the tub for part of it because standing hurt too bad. When trying to cook for Thanksgiving, I was using countertop, cabinets, and walls to hold my weight anytime I had to move. The pain is especially bad when moving just one leg. I've looked up what it could be and most people say their doctor just doesnt take them seriously or say it sciatica (I also have sciatica and it's a wayy different pain, not anywhere near as debilitating as this) plus with my weight I'm afraid they will just say it extra pressure on my bones and what not.. has anyone ever diagnosed themselves with PGP or SPD, i feel weird diagnosing myself, but we cant even get an appt with my doctor for a month because she is booked up.. and I can't walk around my house, let alone the store or anywhere I would take my toddler.. any help, advice, or tips would be really helpful...