Thoughts?

If you had pets and asked someone to take care of them while you’re gone and they let kids treat them like toys and let them chew up your belongings would you be upset? I asked my aunt, who I live with since I’m only 17, to take care of my rats while I was out of state. She let her boyfriends niece play with them without ever asking me so when the girl wasn’t being supervised she went in my room and let my rat out for a good couple of hours. She chewed up my charger (that was plugged in), all my makeup sponges, candy canes, all her favorite food in their food bag, and my 21$ too faced lipstick. My aunt never told me she went in there until I came back and found my stuff ruined. I bought a new charger and sponges but asked her to buy a new lipstick. I told her I didn’t want them playing with my rats anymore because I don’t want them to get hurt and her sons have plenty of toys for the kids to play with instead of animals that they don’t know how to handle. She got upset and is now being petty and won’t talk to me and said she’d rather not get me a lipstick. I told her boyfriend I wasn’t mad and that I just wanted my lipstick replaced since it wasn’t just a five dollar lipstick. I’m just annoyed because if I broke something of someone else’s or my rat chewed it up I would replace it since it is the right thing to do but my adult guardian is acting like a child. What are y’all’s thoughts?