Rape?

First off, I’m keeping this anonymous. I’m almost 19 And this happened almost 2 years ago I still think about it everyday. I guess I’m just confused in so many aspects of it, I was talking to this guy after a recent break up (rebound maybe?) Well, I thought he’d be a good source of help because he seemed like he really cared for my feelings and was there for me after the break up. One night we were at his house and he asked if I wanted to have sex, immediately I said it was way to early, he kept pushing it and pushing it until he went to grab condoms to show me it’ll be okay because there was protection. I still was uncomfortable and said I thought we weren’t even close to being there yet. Instead of reading my body language and what I was saying he began to take my pants off, I frozen and couldn’t move or say anything when he was doing this. And thing went as you expected. Well for some reason I went back, he apologized for what he did and I forgave him. The second time was down in the basement, at this point he push for sex so much that I just let him. But this time, he didn’t have a condom. I was laying there telling him no because I wasn’t on birth control and I wasn’t going to take any risks. I persistently said no, and he kept getting angry. Eventually he said “we’re already here so it’s too late”, then proceeded to put himself inside of me. I laid there looking the other way the whole time he did it, crying. Then went home and never saw him again. I don’t know if this is rape, maybe some people consider it maybe others don’t. Just in need of some opinions/reassurance.