He's suddenly so manipulative

My husband has been showing a real jerky side of himself lately. A few weeks ago he said he'd drive me to NY (my truck is kinda on the rocky side and we're not sure how long it has). He, at the last minute changed his mind. I drove myself. Now, I have to make another trip and again, he said he doesn't trust my truck and he'll take me. I called my friend who also said she'll take me and canceled.

He decided to have an attitude because the baby woke him up. He barks at me so now I have a bit of an attitude and chose not to fight so I stopped talking for the rest of the evening. He texts me and as usual points the finger at me, claiming I'm the problem. Then he goes "good luck making it to NY". Like wtf?

I said nor did anything wrong so now I'm pissed but kinda expected it because lately that's how he is. " Do as I say or suffer" type shit. He then goes onto say that if I can't act right or communicate the right way he's not doing me any favors. How was I not acting right when he yells at me and I chose not to answer to avoid the bs? How am I not communicating when his idea of communication is blaming me for everything that goes wrong and I chose not to go through it. I literally said nothing.. he's going on about being woken up (I was cooking) and I just took the baby and walked away. How am I wrong?

Anyway, I'm going to take my hoopty and hopefully make it safely to NY. Wish me luck!