Formula Issues!

Kayla • 👩‍👧💕

Okay so my daughter is a month old. She had been on similac Advance until a week ago when I noticed she started seeming like she was hurting/uncomfortable/fussing while she was eating. She also had some bad gas and was spitting up (not projectile). Her pediatrician switched her to Soy and said give it a week to see if that helps her. Soy was making her gas worse. So the doctor said if the Soy did not work, she would be switched straight to sensitive. They did not want to jump & say she has acid reflux without switching milks first. Yesterday she was switched to sensitive. Last night I noticed she started to constantly spit little spit bubbles, when she spits up there’s chunks of white stuff in it & now tonight she has projectile vomited twice. Of course it’s the weekend & her doctors office is closed. I know she’s been on 3 different formulas in the last week or so so I know her body is probably trying to adjust but I don’t know what the heck to do! Does any of this sound irregular or something someone has been through? Should I take her to urgent care tomorrow? She’s still wanting to eat like her normal self. HELP!