Nitty gritty

M 🌻💕
I guess you could call me a prude, but I get embarrassed sometimes talking about sex or asking for advice in the bedroom, lol. Okay so, I was a virgin when hubby and I got married, and unfortunately sex was painful about 9/10 times up until I had my son. So that was about 16 months of uncomfortable sex, and I was always on bottom because any other position was worse. Fast forward to now, my son is going to be 2 in December and we have a second baby on the way. I am still unable to do other positions because it's not comfortable or it kinda hurts. I'm still generally kind of tense when we have sex. I don't know why. But I need some good advice because I don't want him to get bored. I feel the need to spice things up a bit. And we don't have a lot of time to do it either... He works 6 days a week and almost 12 hours a day. So I only see him for an hour or two on weekdays and we have our son to look after plus needing to run errands or something. So we usually only get to do it like once a week. I want to make it count! Lol. Of course we'd love to have it more but things get busy... And also when my belly gets bigger, I don't want that to have to stop us from getting it on. Lol