Long story about my crappy father

My dads an alcoholic who honestly is insane. When I was 14, he just got so bad so I pretty much cut him off because I realized how toxic he is. I 100% don’t regret it honestly.

I can honestly say I never did anything to deserve the way I’ve been treated since I cut him off. He’s literally crazy, idk how to even explain it.

So I haven’t had a real relationship with him in 6 years. I had to go to therapy for a bit because he messed me up mentally.

He blocks my phone number on and off and I don’t even know why. I never even reach out to him at this point cause all he does is yell at me and say I’m a disappointment. (I work, I’m in school, maintain a healthy relationship, pay all my own bills, every other person in my family thinks I’m frickin awesome. But you tell him one time that he shouldn’t really be chugging a vodka redbull at 7am and you’re garbage apparently.)

I’m currently 20 years old. In my first relationship and my bf and I are about to hit our one year anniversary.

Although my dad sucks, it was important for him to meet my bf. He’s missed out on everything in my life and I just thought it would be a good thing. Now I know that was a dumb idea lmfao.

So on Christmas, my boyfriend and I headed over to my grandmas (my dad was there so I figured it would be the best way to introduce them because other family was there). I called while I was on the way and let them know I was coming.

As I’m pulling into my grandmas little apartment parking area, I literally drove past a car with super tinted windows. I wasn’t sure if it was my dad but I tried looking in the window as I idled by and I couldn’t see anything.

So I go inside and give everyone a hug and I asked if my dad left cause I wasn’t sure if I passed his car. Everyone says he’s in the bathroom apparently “nervous” to see me.

So we are all waiting and 10 mins go by so my grandma goes to check on him and he’s nowhere to be found.

So basically he hid in the bathroom and somehow SNUCK OUT OF THER HOUSE and he was the car I passed in her lot.

The 26th was my grandmas birthday. He didn’t show up because he didn’t wanna see me. Then also put blame on my sister for “texting him merry Christmas instead of calling him” when she called and he didn’t answer, so she texted him.

Fast forward to the 27th, he’s telling my sister he doesn’t like me and doesn’t have anything to say to me. Doesn’t wanna meet my boyfriend. He believes my grandma and I were “conspiring to mess with his head and make him feel like he’s done something wrong” (like god forbid you of all people have done something wrong your complete dingle berry)

I literally hope he gets explosive diarrhea. I hate him.