SEVERE PAIN-please help

(17 weeks btw) I was laying in bed and started having pain in the lower right side of my abdomen, really really low. I had this happen about a week ago too. It was so severe I was trying not to wake up my son next to me from whining and moaning in pain. I decided to try to take a bath and was in excruciating pain, as soon as I got out of bed I collapsed to the floor. Couldn’t walk, couldn’t stand. I layed there in so much pain I almost asked my boyfriend to drive me to the er but didn’t wanna bother my son. I have a history of svt and started having heart palpitations and sweating profusely and shivering all at the same time. I was so scared but the pain began to subside enough for me to make it back into my bed. Still shaking, I was able to lay down and rest. I called my doctors office this morning and spoke with a nurse, you know what she told me? DRINK MORE WATER. Are you kidding me?! I don’t think this was a muscle cramp. I’m so annoyed she didn’t listen to me or say anything else. I thought it was round ligament pain but I read that it should only last a few seconds and not cause you to not be able to walk. I also read about appendicitis which scared the crap out of me, kidney stones, gallbladder issues. But nope, just drink more water 🙄