Paranoid or nah?

Qu

So I'm 36 almost 37 weeks and I just feel kinda off. I'm anxious to have my baby so everyone just keeps telling me it's all in my head but I'm not sure.

-My feet and hands are slightly swollen, mostly on the left side even while resting. I haven't had ANY swelling my whole pregnancy so the sudden onset seems odd to me.

-I weigh myself every morning after I pee to keep an idea of my pregnancy weight gain. I've been consistently between 227 and 229 until this morning. Suddenly, in less than 2 days, I've gained 6lbs and I'm now 235. Even though I'm staying very hydrated and haven't changed any eating habits. My caffeine intake is minimal and has been the same for months.

-This is the third day I've developed a headache. It's mild and not particularly bothersome but I rarely get headaches and I've had one come on every day for the past 3 days.

My pregnancy has been very healthy and low risk. No diabetes, good bp, no problems to speak of. Baby is a little on the big side but within healthy range. So I'm just concerned that this is the beginnings of preeclampsia. I don't see my doc again till Friday and I just don't wanna waste anyone's time in L&D. I don't wanna be the paranoid hypochondriac pregnant lady and bug everyone but at the same time, I'm a little concerned and I'd like someone to take me seriously instead of brushing me off as anxious.

What do I do?