How much time do you spend with your significant other?

I’m constantly asking my husband to spend time with me and I’m always being told I ask for too much as far as his time/attention. I get lectures about how we’re two individuals who should come together and not depend on each other for happiness. Of course I understand this and I’m not a clingy person at all but he spends most of his time in his studio or playing his game. We don’t even go to sleep together. He falls asleep on the couch after playing his game or comes in the room after the studio. I’m talking up until 3am-7am. He’s been on leave for three weeks and that’s been his schedule the whole time. When he goes to work, he’s there from 6am to 5:30 pm. So I make sure to give him his freedom after work and on the weekends. So no time spent there. It’s left me feeling unloved and unwanted. On a work night he’ll go to sleep before me unless we’re gonna have sex. I understand it’s not fully his fault but it sucks that I’m never a priority when he does get his free time. I’ve done a lot compromising for him and always take his feelings into consideration but I rarely get the same in return. I tried leaving because of it before, but he would tell me how much he loved me and didn’t want me to leave. I felt it was genuine and he tried to compromise for me, but within two days we were back to same ole. Honestly, I’d rather be alone with the way my marriage has been going. Before I try separation again, am I being reasonable? This is my first relationship and I honestly feel like I’m naive to a lot regarding relationships. We’ve been together 4 years and have a one year old.