Youversion Bible Plan

Laura

Hi all 🖤

Just wanted to stop by and say how much I love this reading plan.

I had started it I’m pretty sure before I had a doctors appointment setup for my annual woman’s check up this past Monday.

For 1 1/2 years my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant with literally zero results.

I’ve tracked, tested, exercised, ate better, lost some weight, drank more water, etc. Even my husband has been eating better and drinking a lot more water.

Nothing helped.

I brought up with my OB on Monday about our struggles and he said we will get tests started and about within the next month we’ll find out what’s going on.

I’m beyond stated of what will happen. It’s going to get expensive and I’m afraid of the answer being no.

I want to tell y’all that this bible plan has helped me so much. It’s made me cry a little, but has put more hope in my heart about all of this.

I find myself thinking about it on my way do work or just being at home.

I think about Hanna a lot and I really wish she were around today.

Because I know that she would be right there beside every single one of us and praying for us.

If you have the YouVersion bible app or don’t, I recommend you download it, (it’s FREE!) and check out this plan.

It’s really good and I hope it helps others like it’s helping me 💞

*my husband is reading it with me as well. So you can read it alone or together!*