Need Help

Kyleigh • 🌈 bss💞👶🏻🎀

Hi y’all, so i hate that i even have to post this, but i need help, no hate please. i know i need to talk to him but it’s hard to find time & not sure how to talk about it.

So, my daughter will be 3 months old on the third & currently my boyfriend ‘refuses’ to help out with her. or anything really.

he works second shift & he leaves for work at 2 & gets home at midnight. he then will play his video games until 7 in the morning. meanwhile i get up for work at 6 in the morning & pick our daughter up from daycare at 530.

the whole time he is up playing his game, my daughter & i are sleeping. when she wakes up to eat, etc, my boyfriend is too busy playing his game & won’t take care of her no matter how many times i tell him to, & when he does take care of her he does it in our room with the light on & talks to me the whole time. if i wanted to be up all hours of the night i wouldn’t even bother him in taking care of her, i’d just do it myself.

he literally doesn’t ever see our daughter because on weekends he stays up till 7 & then sleeps till 4 in the afternoon at the earliest.

ALSO;

our house is beyond disgusting because my boyfriend refuses to help out with the house, he only does his own laundry, if he does it at all. he leaves trash everywhere, just all around started being lazy. so in return i only take care of mine & my daughters messes, laundry, dishes, etc.

He also bought me some ‘toys’ a month or so ago, which when would i ever have the time to use them, i work full time & the other time i’m trying to take care of myself & my daughter. but anyway, i’m never in the mood to have sex & that seems to be the only thing my boyfriend wants from me anymore & im over it. & i came home the other day to find he had destroyed all the toys in anyway he could & threw them in the trash probably thinking i use those instead of having sex with him, which is not the case.🤦🏽‍♀️

here’s a pic of our daughter who will be 3 months old on the 3rd, she’s my rainbow baby.💖