I almost didn’t test today...

Em

But I’m so glad I had an afternoon beer and said fuck it. It might not seem like a big deal to a lot of people to see solid proof that you’ve had your LH peak but it’s a big deal for me right at this moment. This is my 3rd cycle since going off birth control and this is the first time I’ve seen my body doing what it’s supposed to. I’ve been on birth control for over 10 years having fun with guys I wasn’t serious about and living my life not worrying about fertility. Today is CD 23 and I was about ready to give up on testing. I’ve been using 2 opk’s and have never gotten these hard positives yet. I’ve been taking my bbt everyday following the rules and the patterns haven’t made any sense yet. I’ve been so stressed this month. Between not knowing what’s happening to my June 5th wedding, to my SIL and big brother having to give birth to my stillborn nephew named after my recently deceased grandfather, to not knowing how to navigate this virus, to being very afraid of the whole housing market situation (I’m a realtor - I honestly don’t know what to say to some of my clients who want answers), to being afraid of my own stock portfolio never recovering to where it was. It’s been A LOT. I haven’t been sleeping well. I haven’t been thinking straight. But none of that matters anymore.