TTC for baby #1

Courtney

Hey all! A lot has been on my mind this month as I am on the hard journey of TTC. I NEVER thought it would be years before I could conceive my first baby. It’s been almost 15 months of trying and I’ve had no faint lines, no miscarriages.. nothing. I’ve had a few times where I was fully convinced due to symptoms and late periods. But I am left with nothing, just another menstrual cycle. I have been dealing with it pretty well and try to not stress about it. Lately, it’s been so hard as everyone around me is having babies or pregnant.

It’s so crazy how I spent 3 years trying not to get pregnant and here I am not able to get pregnant. I am so grateful to have this platform to go to for tips or just to vent. It truly helps me so much knowing I’m not alone in this world.

To those wondering - for the most part, I do have very regular cycles, ovulate and have tried Premama fertility support. I am always open to new tips so please feel free to share! Someone mentioned that Preseed worked for them so that will be my next thing. Baby dust for anyone TTC ✨✨✨