Hate being scared and depressed while pregnant

Kr

So I feel lost. So in January 2019 my boyfriend lost his grnadma and his his home his whole life. (Divorced parents loved with grandma) that was very hard for him and still is. And then in October 2019 his job of ten years let go a bunch of workers for down sizing the company due to lost work. It was all he knew. So it was like last year. I matter what his world kept turning upside down. And we had to get our own place together fast after his grandma passed. Both of us on our own together for the first time. And he find jobs here and there but either wasn’t paying enough or not enough hours. And he’s just started to give up stop looking and has gotten real depressed and here I am 22 weeks pregnant got pregnant on the pill by the way in November after he lost his job. And everything is freaking me out. Will he work again. Will we make it in our home with a family soon? Being out of work with the corona for me has me so stressed and afraid. I just want us to be happy again. I remember when we got our place I thought how happy and lucky we were to both be working and building a life together. Now I just cry what has my life come to I can’t do this alone. I love him with everything but I don’t know what to do or how to help. I know he’s battling a few things and I just hope god guides us to a a safer path and that we get through all this together and soon for our baby.