When I was 36 weeks my baby was 7lbs 4oz and measuring 37 weeks and 3 days. I turned 38 weeks Wednesday and I'm getting induced this coming Tuesday because I'm afraid if I wait until I'm 40 weeks that baby will be too big for me to push out and this is my first baby. I've been walking and everything I still haven't dilated, don't have any contractions or anything. Is me choosing to get induced at 39 weeks a good choice?