Expectations after a death in the family

Lali • Mommy to four princesses. 2 singlets 1 set of twins. Wine lover. Texan.
So my grandma passed away last night. My mom dad brother and sister are all in Mexico already for her funeral tomorrow. I stayed behind to wait for my husband to get off work so we could figure out what to do. I'm asking him to call in to work tomorrow so that we can go over there for the funeral service and cone back home right after. No overnight trip or any of that. He told me that he'd think about it. Now he's home from work And he's had plans to hang out with a friend all week. He's still going on with his plans like nothing happened, and from the sounds of it, he wants me to make this trip alone. I'm 25 weeks with twins and I have a 2 year old and a 10 month old. It's a five hour drive. Aside from all that, I just feel like this is one of those situations where you drop everything to support your spouse. Am I really wrong for expecting this? I was extremely close to my grandma and I do not want to not show up. I'm hurt that he won't cancel his plans to be there for me and I don't even know how to approach the subject.