I’m so unsure!!

Brittni

My period was 7 days late in March & what I had I don’t even know if I can consider it a period it was super light and was literally spotting it wasn’t heavy enough for a pad or tampon it didn’t even get on my underwear it was just there every time I went to use the bathroom. But it lasted for 4 days and my normal period is only 3 days. I later found out from my doctor that I had a cyst on my left ovary that had burst. I didn’t even know I was/have cyst. We have been ttc for almost 9 months now and I made sure we BD on my fertile days so now the question is am I pregnant & the bleeding was from the cyst? I have the symptoms, sore boobs, fatigue, back aches, nausea, bloating. I did take a test like 1-2 weeks ago & it was negative but I would of been 6-7 weeks pregnant then so I would assume if I was then it would be positive so I just said I’ll wait till my period in April (the app predicts it to come the 30th) to start to worry about it but my symptoms are getting out of hand so now I’m second guessing. I need opinions