Husband issue...

Maybe I'm just over reacting, but my husband goes out and gets drunk every Friday and Saturday night, and it's really starting to annoy me. I'm not, and I haven't been, the going out, drinking type person, so that's not why this annoys me. It annoys me, because I feel like now that we have a baby on the way, he needs to grow up. Also, we don't make much money, and we can't afford him going out that much. We have baby stuff to get. Another thing that doesn't bother me much now, but will when I'm closer to delivery, is that my husband goes out of state once a week, overnight, for work. That's not a problem now, but I told him that in my last 4 weeks, I don't want him traveling out of state for work, because you never know when baby is going to come. He got mad at me and thought I was being ridiculous. I don't know, maybe I am? But right now I don't think it's smart for him to be drinking so much, especially if there's an emergency, and he needs to take me to the hospital or something. Oh, and also, we don't get much time to spend together during the week, with both of our work schedules, so the weekends are all we have together, and he'd rather go out with his buddies drinking...irritating!