Thoughts?

Have you ever met a guy on insta, FaceTimed every night so u know he’s not some 60 year old *safety girls safety* and started liking him lots so it’s gotten to the point that when he doesn’t text or FaceTime you, you get kinda sad but then again he’s 17 and your 15 but itsfine because your parents are strict and they dont Actually mind and he even tells his mum and dad and sibling about you so when they come in when your FaceTiming they’re all silent and you can hear his mum whispering “is that her?” And then he looks at the camera and smiles “yeah” and your heart literally melts and he says all this sweet stuff butt your still kind of nervous to meet him so the best option is to really fet to know him before you meet because then there’s your parents being worried with the whole “I’m sure he’s actually a really nice kid but you’ve got to be careful because he could still be a pedo or a rapist” but I trust him and everything and best part is that he doesn’t want to do anything if I’m not comfortable and he wants to take you on actual dates like the movies and ice cream after and he might be your first ever actual genuine boyfriend. See thing is if anyone’s got this far in the paragraph, thankyu. What I’m meaning to say is, I got a lil upset cuz I thought he hung up on FaceTime on me but really his phone just died and here’s what he said :

“Hey hey hey”

“Let’s calm down”

“My phone went flat”

“Your my girl”

“Your not annoying”

“Your beautiful”

“I don’t want to hurt you”

“I want to adore you *my name*”

Sooo can someone please reply to this and tell me if you think he’s being fr? Tell me what you think?