Updated and wanted suggestions pls

Brytnie • TTC BABY #1
Hello ladies!!! 
Started provera October 8th took the pill for 12days stopped October 18. October 22 I was a little spotty Friday October 23 AF showed up. I had a medium flow, was expecting a horrible one since it had been 10months, but it wasn't to bad. I had cravings, cramping, emotional and cranky moments but all typical things on your cycle. AF stuck around till October 28th then lightly spotted the 29th and 30th. Halloween it was completely gone. When I started the provera I also started back on metformin 850mg 2x a day along with a prenatal and vitamin B and D. Not sure when or if I'll ovulate but the last two days I've felt a little wet down there but I never know if it's from being horny without knowing lol cause I feel sexual comstantly or if it's something else I haven't checked my cervix as I have a gut and can only seem to get my finger in to my knuckle. Do ovulation tests work with women who have pcos or not? Me and the mister are trying to have sex every other day as reccomended. I am also trying to lose weight as the doctor says it will help with my ovulation and help with me having a healthier pregnancy. Looking for some insight and any suggestions you ladies may have to offer please!!!! And Thankyou!!!!!