I cant figure out which one is a better fit

jaid

I need help!

So I wanna go to school (I am 22 I know I am a little old to go to school or at least that's what everyone is telling me) but I cant make up my mind.

At first when I was little it was midwife, because I love midwifery. I still do but I wanna make an impact and help people.

I am a caregiver medtech and I have been doing this for about 5 years. I looooovee it I love it. I love being able to help residents and being there when they need someone to talk to. I love being able to help them do something. I love helping them smile and make them feel loved and cared about.

That's all I wanna do, I wanna help people I wanna make a big impact on people's lives. Help them realize they arent alone and I am here to help. Idk I just qanna make a difference and a impact on peoples lives.

So I was thinking about being a traveling nurse, because being a nurse helps people and then I would travel so I could help many people.

But now I am torn, because I feel like nurses do make a difference but not as big of an impact as I want. I feel like they just get them healthy that's it. Just gives medication, and keep them updated. So then I started looking up other jobs that make an impact and it told me occupational therapy.

I was reading and occupational therapy seemed to help people more than nursing because it helps people learn how to do daily life. Get stronger and live life again. Which is kinds what I do now, I help my residents live life, I dont do it for them I encourage them to do it themselves snd teach them how to do it. And I do take care of them and do things for them.

But i have no idea! What do I do? Which do you think makes a bigger impact/difference? All I wanna do is help people. But I cant seem to figure out which one is more impactful.

Occupational therapy is physical, and nurses is like meditcation. I know there is more, but please help