Circumcision...

BonQuiQui • I’m blunt with my words, I don’t like animals get over it☺️

So my SO is and so is our oldest son. When I gave birth we had planned on gettin him circumcised but something went wrong with insurance so we decided after the 2 months if it wasn’t dealt with then we wouldn’t do it (2 months is the cut off where I live).

Push comes to shove it was too late as no doctor would do it!. I listened to everyone and read up on how to keep it clean n what not... he’s 6 months now and we had his urology appointment today to get it scheduled because he kept getting infections, I did everything I was told to do and he just kept getting them! I feel so bad because he is now too big for a bell so he has to have it Cauterized and stitched.

The doctor said it’s better than the bell because it will heal quicker! He said it will take 20 min, and we can be in the room with him if we want too be. I feel bad cause idk if I could be in there; he also said if he was 20 lbs we would have to wait till he was 5; fucking 5 to do it because at that time they will have to put him to sleep!!!!

It will be done on the 5th, my oldest was 2 months when he got it done so it was easy but my LO is older and I can’t stop thinking about it!!