TTC but mom is against us having a baby

Haven

Okay so I’m 24 years old, will turn 25 this year. I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. My Fiancé and I have moved in together and plan on purchasing our own home soon. He wants another baby and so do I. My two children are from a previous relationship. Anyway, my mom keeps making ugly comments even though she doesn’t know we started TTC this month. She has told me multiple times I need to get on birth control and even told my 4 year old “ mommy is gonna hey baby fever soon and needs to be on BC.” Like who says that to a kid? She told me “ you better not have another kid until you get your RN degree and get married.”

I will be graduating with my LPN in 2 months. I plan on going to get my RN in about 1-2 years and already have my pre reqs. My fiancé is a welder so between the two of us, money isn’t a worry if we do had another baby.

But is she right? Do we need to wait? I feel like considering we do not live with her and have our own place and are planning on getting a house here in the next six months, it’s not her place.