Any suggestions ?

Ja’Mia • • 18 years old . • Due Date : August 23 , 2020 💙🚼👩‍👦.

Lately I’ve been having this strange sharp pain on the right side of my back going towards the right side of my side going on now for a least soon to be 3 days , it was so painful til the fact I went to the hospital one night and they tested my urine to make sure it wasn’t a kidney infection or bladder infection or anything like that I was tested for not having anything they also checked to see how the baby was doing and they said everything’s fine and he was breathing well and seem health .. so since the visit I drink strictly water now , I do some walking in the mornings to work my muscles out , I soak in hot water , I rub off in icy hot , I apply a heating pad and the pain still continues and oh yes I also did some safe pregnancy exercises !! let me mind you I’m only 31 Weeks pregnant and I’m not even big at all I have no pregnancy belly but theirs been a lot of active baby kicking I just wanna know has anybody else experienced this ? And what can I please do to cure this sooner or later because it’s super uncomfortable and painful , painful to even sleep on my other side or move ?? 😣