I’m scared....

So ever since I found out I got pregnant (I’m 16) my boyfriend has been wanting sex like everyday. And today he forced me to make out with him. Like I was having a hard time breathing cause my nose is kinda stuffed up and I tried to push him off of me so I could sit up and catch a breath. But he’d push me back down and start making out with me again. Now idk if I’m being paranoid or dramatic or anything. But this is the first time he has ever done this to me ( and we’ve been dating over a year now). And I’m just scared that someday he’s gonna force me to do something else..... and like tonight he kept grabbing my breast and squeezing them even though I told him to stop cause it hurt. And he thinks he just just stick his hand in my pants and touch my butt whenever he wants even though almost every time he does I tell him not to. And I’m just scared he’s gonna try and do something more. And a couple days ago he kept saying he wanted to have sex but I told him I didn’t want to and he would get all grumpy. And I didn’t want to make him mad so then I had sex with him even though I didn’t really want to do it. And he’s just been a lot different since I got pregnant. And I’m scared he’s gonna try and do something to me.... what do I do?

Update: I talked to him about it and he said he never meant to make me feel uncomfortable and scared and he promised he wouldn’t do it again.