I’m a stay at home mom- should I iron my husbands clothes?

Ok so I am a stay at home mom. I do all the cooking cleaning and childcare. My husband works very hard, and he does help out around the house when he’s home. Plus he takes care of outside. He works his ass off.

But he asks me to iron his clothes all the time. Which annoys me because everytime I iron his clothes, he is not happy and ends up doing it himself. He is neurotic with his clothes and hates wrinkles. My iron skills are subpar, I try to make everything look nice, but at this point I am 30 years old and ive been ironing a long time and it will probably never be up to his standards.

So the other day we got into an argument, I was busy with the kids (2 under 2) and he asked me to iron his clothes. If he was satisfied with how they came out, sure no problem, but if he’s going to end up doing it himself what’s the point?? So I told him no, there’s no point, because that’s going to be both of us ironing his clothes, so he should just do it.

Then he was going on and on about all the shit he did outside, and how I should be trying to help him.

I just don’t get it- if I do a shitty job, why would he want me to keep doing it?

He literally always does it himself after I do it. Every single time

Vote below to see results!