Just trying to make this crazy girl a big sister, so she can put makeup on someone other

Blake
Just trying to make this crazy girl a big sister, so she can put makeup on someone other than herself 😭 ⁣ ⁣ Today is cycle day 6, day 2 of taking Letrozole. I promised myself I was going to document this whole adventure so if you see me being the crazy letterboard lady that’s why. ⁣ ⁣ I will say the actual letrozole made me feel a weird sort of loopy, and a tinge if a headache for those of you wondering. It was not debilitating nor did it “impair my judgement” just made me feel a little off. So if you are about to take your first round be prepared. ⁣ ⁣ Like i said, I will be taking pictures and filming for YouTube. So if you want to hear my actual voice explain my journey for some reason...stick around for my daily updates, I’d love to have you and never be afraid to reach out! I respond to all my messages. Talking about this stuff brings me joy. 🌸 ⁣ ⁣ #ttc #ttccommunity #ttcjourney #ttcsupport #ttctribe #ttcsisters #ttcafterloss #ttcpcos #ttcendometriosis #pcos #endometriosis #endometriosisawareness #endometriosissupport #letrozole #fertility #fertilityjourney #fertilityawareness #fertilitytreatment #fertilityfriend #infertility #infertilitysisters #infertilityawareness #infertilitysupport #infertilitysucks #infertilitycommunity #infertilitysisters #fertilitydrugs #pregnancyhelp #tryingtoconceive #tryingtogetpregnant #fertilityawarenessmethod