I’m confused... 3 negative, 1 positive

Jetta-Rose

So pretty long backstory, but stick with me. Around July 6th I started feeling nauseous, getting dizzy and had a loss of appetite. This continued for 2 days and that morning in the car I almost threw up. Around the 11th most of those symptoms were calming down, but then I noticed a change in my boobs/nipples. Since then, they have been SUPER sore and sometimes have a shooting pain in them. My boobs have never gotten sore or sensitive during pms and rarely any other times. I have now been having the sore boobs/nipples, a bit of nausea, headaches, gas, weird feelings(kinda feels like butterflies but it goes in waves through my stomach and chest), fatigue and have been way more moody than usual. Because of my boobs hurting, (very unusual for me) I decided to head for a pregnancy test. The first time I got a dollar tree test and messed it up by putting too much pee, so I took the $4 test and this one looks to me like a positive test. The next day I took another dollar tree test (this time I didn’t put enough pee and ended up going back and putting more, then my boyfriend picked it up and moved it around before the time). I then waited 2 days and went to get a first response test. This one says it will detect up to 5 days sooner than my missed period. I am 7 days from my period and just super confused!! Please let me know if you have experienced anything like this? (I got super excited after seeing what I felt was a positive test and there’s nothing I’m more excited about than becoming a mother with my fiancé!) anyway I’ll include pictures please let me know if you see the blue line too! 😘