Help! What to do?!

Let me start off by saying, I work in wholesale. We sell things in bulk to restaurants, deli’s, supermarkets, etc... Most of the customers are men. Older men.

I walk 30 minutes to work after a train ride. On my way there, I have a lot of those customers, (and other truck drivers), offering me a ride there. I always say no. Yesterday I was walking to work and a customer that I’ve met before offered me a ride. I told him no. I saw him inside of work and he said, “you know, we were coming to the same place anyway lol”. He stood next to me for a long time just saying that I was going to be his friend, asking me if I needed water or something to drink. I sent him to get me water just to get his eyes off of me.

While I was leaving work, he offered me a ride again. STUPIDLY, I got In his car. I guess the heat was getting to me, idk. He’s an older man, his own kids are older than me. When he talks, his age shows because he has to repeat things over and over again like he never said them before. The whole ride (to the train station, I didn’t tell him where I lived), he kept saying I was going to be his friend again. Saying that I seem like a good person. That my name is as beautiful as me. Then he invited me out to eat with him today and of course I said yes, I was scared to say no. He made me take down his phone number and had me call him while In the car so he had my number. The whole ride was very awkward. He told me not to leave him hanging today because that’s rude but I definitely don’t want to go. If I block him, I still have to see him at work and that’ll make things weird. Majority of our customers, we see every single day. I don’t know how he’ll take that. I did tell him I have a fiancé. I wear my ring everyday. I guess men choose to ignore that. I sent my fiancé my location so he could track me in case something happened.

And no, my fiancé can’t take me to work because he works himself from sun up to sun down. Please give me ADVICE, not condescending comments or insults.