TTC almost 2 years. ADVICE please

Kayla • Married. Trying to work on our own little miracle
Any advice. Been trying to concieve since October of 2012 after the second and last depo shot of July 2012 it took a while for my periods to come back and for ovulation test to become positive until the beginning of this year I started getting positive opk and just this last month using the opk I got positive from the 2nd to the 8th of this month we had sex 27th, 28th, 30th, & 31st of august and 1st through 5th and just yesterday on the 15th I have just a little of brown spotting through out the day we have been trying for almost 2 years at this we took into consideration of the smep this month because nothing else works I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to see a Dr because I don't like putting unnatural things in my body I've completely changed my life around once I quit smoking so we could start our family I refuse to eat anything harmful or take anything that can make me infertile. Just look for a little advice that anyone has who's been trying to concieve for a while. And also my period is due on the 18th in 2 days