Opinions please, bc I can’t even

Not that it’s necessary to say on anon, but I’m posting this for my homegirl to show her what other woman of all races think of this bullshit.

My girl is 21 👩🏾‍🦱. Never been in a relationship before this. Been dating this 34 y/o guy 🧔🏼 for a few months and they vibed & she slept with him and now she’s twisted because it was her first time (excuse my bias, I’m mad).

Well. This guy literally told her, “I may be white, but I have the soul of a black man.”

She said she was so shocked by that that she didn’t even dignify it with a response because she wanted him to keep saying that dumb shit & expose himself. OK sis. Then why did u still go out with him? For her part, he hit her up over the course of some months and she decided she liked him. Fine.

Then they shack up together after a while & he’s sitting here flipping out on Messenger bc his ex is telling her she’s PREGNANT and he’s like “that bitch is lying and I don’t want anything to do with it she’s crazy and a liar” and goes on to describe her and describes her as “she’s really black. Like she has these tattoos and it doesn’t even make sense you can’t even see them she’s that black.” ....................... I’m listening to this like, why is that necessary? She apparently asked the same and he’s like “in case you see her” 👀 but he shows her no photo. What kind of bullshit....

My girl asks him what kind of man he is to deny a child that could be his and he tells her to show proof of pregnancy but she never does, according to him. My girl snoops behind that and she gets on his Messenger, and snoops BEYOND that.

And found out that he was talking about her w his buddies months and months ago.

His friend was asking about his new girl and asked, “does she taste like nig?” & her man replies, “yeah she tastes like nig.” & goes on to talk about her body and whatnot.

Homegirl did NOT say ANYTHING about it and they’ve been shacked up for a year now and this is what she tells me one night with a laundry list of other complaints.

There are other issues. Plenty. But PLEASE let me know what you would have told her if you knew her based off THIS information alone.

I told her I was gonna rant online about this and ask <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> about it so she could get opinions from someone other then me, because I was livid. She brought it up because it’s apparently always bothered her but she didn’t know what to do when she read that & it was before they started dating 🤦🏾‍♀️ 🤦🏾‍♀️ 🤦🏾‍♀️

She’s on board with the post, & is feeling conflicted because it’s her first love 💔