34 weeks pregnant & still undecided ๐Ÿ˜“

ใ„’ๅ„ไน‡ๅ‚ ๐Ÿน๐Ÿค โ€ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ-๐˜ข๐˜ต-๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐Ÿฆฆ.

Hey ladies! I'm 34 weeks pregnant and me and my husband have yet to decide on a name for our little girl.๐Ÿ˜ฌ

For the first name the only names we're agreeing on are Beth, Astrid, Freya, Leslie, Ingrid, Esther and Mabel. (I also like Zara and Frida but he's not a fan unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜”). But I don't really love LOVE any of them if you know what I mean...๐Ÿ˜•

Absolutely have no idea for the MN slot, I don't have a middle name (not really a thing in my family ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ) but I would like to give her one if I find something that I really like and something that fits with her first name.

Any suggestions? I like names that are uncommon (but not too out there), sweet and short. Not a fan of "frilly", princess-y names. Nothing really long either. (like for example Cassandra, Adelaide, Evangeline)

Me and my hubby have a REALLY different taste in names as he's more into traditional, old-fashioned names but thankfully he's open to any suggestions ๐Ÿ˜…

FYI: Hubby has a daughter from a previous marriage, her name is Esme so bonus brownie points if it goes with her name! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks in advance!๐Ÿ’›