Possible pregnancy?

So I've been on the pill for 5 months now. I've never missed a day, and I take the pill at the exact same time every day. My SO and I hadn't seen each other in a couple of months because of quarantine. Rules are strict in my country 😪 so on the 26 of July we finally got to see each other and made love. We did every single day and a couple of times a day until the 1st of August. He came in me every time.

Today is 08 August and I've been feeling pregnancy symptoms for a couple of days now. Bloating, heartburn, cravings and yesterday I started feeling sore breasts. I know this because I've been pregs before (January) and terminated the pregnancy. We decided to go on BC after that.

I'm stressing out because I'm not really sure if this could really be pregnancy or is it my mind playing games with me because I'm so scared of being pregnant again. I might just have post abortion anxiety.

Please help 😪 is it possible to get pregnant on the pill if you were taking it consistently and at the same time every day?