Anyone else’s baby just scream at them??

He’s pretty happy when he first wakes up and after every bottle, but the rest in between he’s usually walking around kinda crying at me for no reason, I sit on the floor all the time now because he doesn’t like me sitting on any chairs or couch. I give him direct attention and talk to him a lot, try to show him things. It actually seems like talking can further frustrate him at times, and he’ll run into me on purpose or try to climb over me and immediately get frustrated and start crying.

I take him to the park once a day and he’s pretty happy for that hour, I’ve considered maybe he’s just bored but I don’t know what else to do. I have SO many toys for him and I’m always there if he wants to be held or talked to, I’m also pregnant and exhausted so it’s not like I can run around the room like crazy entertaining him all the time.

I’ve also noticed if I sit up on the chair and let him cry without interaction with him then he’ll eventually entertain himself for quite some time, but I feel bad just leaving him to play with himself while I completely ignore him.

Anyone else going through this???