🍇 I need some advice!!

Sorry it’s a little long but I just want some input...

Ok so a little background, my mom & I have had a rocky relationship since I was around 12ish. As I got older a lot shit went down between us that lead to me gaining my independence around 17. I struggled a lot with her, she is the type that doesn’t admit when she’s wrong and is always quick to mention how she had things worse. She would say some hurtful things. I got depressed and dropped out of school because of severe social anxiety when I was 15 and homeschooled myself all the way through high school and still graduated on time with 80s. She says that my depression was so hard on her and that any time she lashed out on me was either me being delusional or because she had other things stressing her and I made it worse. She also tried to throw me out when I was 17, but she ended up moving in with her BF and I went to my grandmas while I finished school.

She still doesn’t really acknowledge the shitty things she did, if she does it just turns into how she had things worse. Whatever, doesn’t matter now, The main thing I want to ask is this:

My fiancé and I have been together since I was 15, we are 19 & 21 now & have been engaged for over a year. we’ve lived together for nearly two years & we just had a baby just over a week ago. My mom helped me a lot after birth, especially since I had an emergency c section and an episiotomy. This is the closest I’ve felt to her in a while but my guard still isn’t down with her. I told her my fiancé and I would like to elope, we’re private people and prefer if the ceremony was between us, just quick at the courthouse and probably back home to chill with the baby, order food and watch a movie. We’re introverts, it’s what we like. My mom heard about this and lashed out completely saying I’m selfish for not including her and that I’ll understand if my son ever wants to elope (if he does that’s cool, his marriage is between him and whomever he chooses...) if I include only my mom then it’s not fair to my fiancé’s family. I don’t want to hurt my mom but I don’t want to be uncomfortable on my wedding day doing things to please others. Should I just do what I want? Would that be unfair or cruel?