⚠️ Dating as a Virgin ⚠️

Mo

Hey y'all!👋🏾 Ya girl needs some help/advice. I'm a 23y/o virgin. It's not a religious thing lol, I'm just waiting on the right person and I love talking about sex/getting advice from my girl & guy friends so I'm not a prude lmao. Also I've never gotten head either and I've been offered, but couldn't follow thru. I know, I know 😅😂. Now that I think back, I should've accepted, at least got that and dipped like they did, but oh well 😂.

I have no problem attracting guys, especially when it comes to my personality, but whenever the topic of sex comes up and they ask, "How many people have I been with sexually?", I'm not gonna lie so I tell them & I always get two weird reactions. Before they ask that question, they seem like they could potentially be the one in the talking stage (which is a couple of months), but when no sex is involved that's when they show their true selves unfortunately😭.

I get some who are shocked, say they don't care and like girls like that, but when we're in the talking stage, getting to know each other & tryna build a connection (w/o sex).....they dip🏃🏾‍♂️, think I'm tryna wait till marriage  & they want sex immediately (trust me, they've asked a couple of times🙄). Or I get guys that get too excited when I tell them like "Ooh word, that's wassup😏", thinking they're gonna be the first to hop up in this honey pot chile and that freaks me out.

Now I'm not gonna lie, there have been times when Big Poppa upstairs (aka God 😂) has tested me, but I just couldn't do it b/c I didn't feel a connection with them and I knew that's all they wanted. I guess I'm old school b/c I want to be with someone who I have a great connection/bond with, has an amazing personality, is my best friend & loves/wants to be with me for me and not just for my body.

Y'all have any advice for me when it comes to dating as a virgin cause it's hard maaan 😑.