He’s gone and I feel great!!!!!

I finally did it. I kicked my husband out the house and will be filing a divorce. He hasn’t contributed to the house in the past 2 years but wants to eat up everything and do nothing. He wasn’t like this before, it literally seems like he just stopped being a provider. I have 2 boys. 1 from previous relationship (teenager) and 1 from within our marriage (toddler). I do not want them to think it’s okay for a man to lounge around and not work while the woman is doing everything. So I decided it would be more damaging to the boys for him to stay and they witness that versus him being absent. Plus, everytime we had a disagreement he would text women or his exes. Not cool. So what did I need him for...Nothing. So I gave him the boot. It’s been a week and when I tell you the burden has been lifted and I feel so free. I should have done it sooner but I was hoping he would change or he would snap out whatever he was in. One thing that I have learned from it all is that no matter how much patience you have. A person is not going to change if they don’t want it bad enough for themselves.

Have a great weekend!