Has anyone’s pets behavior changed since being pregnant?

Just curious if anyone else has noticed a change in behavior from their pets! I could be crazy too haha. We have 4 pets, 2 dogs and 2 cats. I’m 11 weeks pregnant, but for the past month or so two of the animals specifically seem to be more protective/cuddly. Both of them are “mine” - my cat I’ve had since before my SO and I moved in together, and my German Shepherd. My SO and I got her together as a puppy, but I trained her, take her out, she pretty much goes everywhere with me that I can take her. He has a dog as well and we have another cat which don’t seem to be bothered at all.

But, the past month or so, my German Shepherd has been sleeping with my and cuddling every time I lay down. She normally prefers sleeping on the floor or at the foot of the bed, but especially bc she’s fluffy and it’s hot in summer normally she’s on the floor. But like starting a month ago (probably around 7 weeks pregnant) she’s started laying next to me every night, either stretched out next to me with her head on my arm, or curled up with her head on either my chest, belly, or leg. Usually it’s the other dog who’s the cuddler, but now if I’m laying, she’s laying with me.

Similar with my cat. She’s a bit of a scaredy cat so she tends to be standoffish, she doesn’t like to cuddle but still gets excited to see me. Now though, whenever I’m alone she’ll run up to me, start nuzzling me, curl up super close to me.

The other two have been acting normal, but I don’t know what else would explain my dog and cat both randomly acting so cuddly. Anyone else or am I crazy??