Pregnant or pill symptom?

Nat

I need your ladies help! I’m 22 years old and my nipples have been erect for like 4 days straight and it won’t go away. I have never had this happen before. My period ended about 2 weeks ago, so I am not due for my period for another week in a half. Also, they hurt and feel sore. It’s just the nipples, not my areola or my breasts. They don’t burn, nothing I’m wearing is causing rubbing, no chafing, no cuts, no cracks, and no discharge. They simply just feel sore, especially when I touch them.

I am sexually active, but I am on the pill. I have been on the same pill for the past two years non stop. I’ve never had any symptoms like this with the pill, so I’m just wanting to know if any of you have experienced this.

Although the probability is low, I know pregnancy could be possible and I plan to test if this doesn’t go away, but I was just wondering what else could cause this?

P.S. I’m married and in a 5 year happy and healthy relationship with my husband. If this is likely pregnancy then God bless 💕 We weren’t planning to have kids soon because we are working on getting our degrees first, but if so it’s a blessing 💕

Edit: If it helps, my last period was from August 20-August 25 and I have a normal 28 day cycle bcus of the pills. We were sexually active before, during, and after my period. Also, I missed the first 3 days of my regular pill taking cycle which was August 26, 27 ,& 28 because my doctor couldn’t prescribe me my pills on time (COVID). I’m wondering if maybe that’s what’s messing my body up and threw it off it’s normal rhythm , or if I possibly got pregnant during that window because of lower protection. I don’t have any pregnant friends or family to ask about their experiences, so I’m looking at help from all you lovely ladies.