Plan b after Ovulation (morning after pill)

I had sex on the 1st of this month (september) and I believe I was on day 1 of my ovulation on the 31st (august). I figured i was ovulatiing on the 31st because my underwear was extremely wet that day. The condom ended up breaking (he ejaculated in me and the sperm was clear and watery.. read that meant a low sperm count) and we realized immediately after and I quickly stood up, used the bathroom, and went to get a plan b. I took the plan b not even 2 hours after the incident. On day 2 after the pill i started experiencing really mild cramping in my lower abdomen. I've had little instances of pressure in my head and discomfort in my abdomen. For the most part it's on and off. My period supposed to come in about 10 days. Should I be worried? Did it work? I read the pamphlet but I can't help but believe this is implantation symptoms. Kind of freaking out.

update: Right after this my lower back started hurting. Took the plan b 6 days ago and my symptoms started on day 2. Read it was ineffective after ovulation and this is my first time taking it... could I be one of the lucky ones?