Birth control and grief help needed!!

Moriah

Hello everyone, I’ve recently tried a new birth control and I have taken a pill before that was different and made me super mean and moody. I’ve gotten my news pills in on Saturday and started on Sunday as the instructions said, it’s low estrogen because my other pill was regular levels so I figured if I lowered it it would help with the moods. (I’m about to side track a little ) my father passed away last month on the 7th due to heart failure. (Not COVID related at all) I’ve been down and out for a while but naturally I’m a happy gal so I don’t let the pain hinder me for too long. I’ve been having trouble speaking about it but with in recent weeks my grandmother has decided to move with my uncle, so we had to go to her house over the weekend to pack up all of her belongings including my dads stuff. (He lived there for about 3 years as well as I for 2 years but left a year ago to move in with my boyfriend) when I went back it broke me. I hadn’t been in that house since he was alive and even after the funeral and burial I was still more broken packing his belongings.. it’s almost like the funeral and burial didn’t register in my mind.. (although it more than did) anyways I told this story to get to the bottom of a recent occurrence. 2 days ago (since today is Tuesday) I start my birth control. All was well until last night and today. I’ve been a bitch (excuse my language but you can’t label my actions any other way) I’m just angry. Bitter. I cried for an hour about how I feel worthless and have no purpose. But I am not one to harm myself anymore especially with recent events. I’m wondering is it because of the Saturday that I packed all of my fathers things? Or is it because of me starting my new birth control... Saturday really broke me... and I mean just completely obliterated my mental state and mind.. but I also usually don’t take things out on people and in this case it’s my boyfriend and family on the other end of my madness.. I noticed though that the night I came back from my grandmothers I was completely rude to my boyfriend, fine the next day then Monday when I started my second day of bc I was an asshole again... is this part of grief or hormones? Please if anyone has ever experienced a loss this great and has experience with birth control I could really use some advice on both ends.. I want to stay on birth control but I need to learn how to handle and control my hormones if this is how it makes me feel, and if it isn’t the pill then I may need to consider some better ways to cope because I’m not coping the best.. just working and going to bed.. and suffering badly from anxiety.. any and all help and suggestions are appreciated! 🙏🏻 God bless to you all.