Blood test results came back

Jessica
Ok so I'm 9 weeks along with my third and my doctors office just called me with my blood work results and has officially scared the crap out of me. First they said my white blood cells were elevated, then they said my Pap smear came back slightly abnormal, but then the scariest and what I think is the worst is they said my Hep C screen came back showing I could possibly been exposed to it. Which I'm completely flabbergasted by because I have no earthly clue as to how that could possible. She did tell me it could be a false elevation but they are goin to re-do my blood work Tuesday to find out for sure and my doctor is going to do a procedure to look at my cervix closer concerning the Pap smear. I'm just so confused and scared because none of my blood work or tests with my previous children ever came back elevated or abnormal. I'm absolutely terrified. And to make it worse it's my fiancés first child and I'm so scared what he is going to say. I'm sure he can deal with the white blood cell and Pap smear thing but the HEP C thing is what I'm scared of. I have never been around someone with it I don't even have a tattoo. Can some of you fellow moms help me out? I'm seriously struggling with this right now. He is at work and I have to tell him when he comes home.