I need your advice, please.

Michelle • Hello! I'm expecting our #4 on May 9th 2016! Will be having my 4th c-section and will probably have little one a week or two early. Our children are Girl 10 years, Boy 8 years, and boy 1.5!

Hi ladies. I swear I'm not a total noob! I have 3 beautiful children who have given me many pregnancy experiences. All 3 were born via c-section. I am currently 15w&3d with baby#4. We had to move state lines and switch from my amazing ob to the only ob in this small podunk town. I have yet to see the actual doctor, I've always been pushed to the nurse practitioner, who I like as a person, but isn't very thorough with my chart. When we moved (at 10 weeks) my ob was worried about the placement of the placenta and the c-section scar tissue (Which is pretty excessive from first pg when I didn't get sewn up correctly), but couldn't see much on the ultrasound and said for me to have the new OB look at it as soon as possible.

My nurse practitioner let me have a quick look at the baby 2 weeks ago but didn't measure anything or check anything other than for a heartbeat. I've now been having horrible pains under my scar for the past several days that has only gotten stronger. And today I've now added dizzyness and nausea to the list. I called the office and they brushed it off as round ligament pain. (I know what that feels like with previous pregnancies, and this is not like that)

I can't switch doctors. The next closest doctor is over an hour away in the next town. And my next apt isn't till Dec 3 and ultrasound Dec 23.

What do you think I should do? Er? Or wait and see if it is round ligament pain.