Early delivery *Trigger warning*

Malisa • On baby number 5. My butterfly baby 🦋 🦋🥰 Savannah Joy 9/20/2020 Mommy Loves you always 👼🏽

On Saturday September 19th I decided to order pizza for my kiddos as I just was tired and wanted them to have a quick meal. I had some as well 😂 of course. Long story short, we just moved into a townhome with three floors and the stairs are no freaking joke. Being the busy momma that I am, I changed my two year olds diaper alongside letting the other kids know it will be an early night. Weekend and all! 😂

I went to my room, laid down and got situated because I was just exhausted. Of course I got up to use the restroom a few times before 1 AM hit and I had just about had it. So I decided to go down stairs to get a drink of my crystal light lemonade drink 😋 one of my guilty pleasures during this pregnancy. I decided if my baby wants to pee throughout the night why not have a nice cold drink aside bed when I have to get up 🤷🏽‍♀️ fair enough , right?

Well Sunday comes and I noticed that baby hasn’t moved since last night after eating that delicious pizza and sipping some lemonade. Nervous, because this is a high risk pregnancy I immediately grabbed her baby bag and mine and packed it into the car, with her car seat. But before leaving I grabbed more pizza from the other night and some no carb sparkling mango drink to see if she would wake. But still nothing. So I figured, she’s sleeping and really doesn’t want to be bothered. Took me 40 minutes to get to the emergency room!

Once inside I explained that she hasn’t moved since last night and I’m a bit concerned about her. They immediately took me into a room and proceeded to do a no stress test. But in the mist of it all they couldn’t get it right. So they had another tech come in with a larger machine that actually shows ultrasound of my baby. There is where they confirmed my baby’s heart had stopped 😢

Savannah Joy

9/20/20 at 4:31p

I delivered her via cesarean yesterday and as I write this I am sitting here enjoying my time with her before letting her go. This is the hardest thing I have gone through but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I just know there is 😢 I will always love you Savannah Joy 👼🏽