I never see him sleep or go to work, should I be worried?

I’ve known this guy for 2 months and he ended up moving in with me. I just got my place and he’s not on the lease and didn’t contribute to anything. To best of my knowledge we are boyfriend and girlfriend yet it hasn’t been fully established and we never dated, just hung out like friends.

He was homeless and was sleeping on friends couches before (I didn’t know this until this week). So anyways I just got my new place and I work from 9am-3pm or it ranges. Sometimes I stay up until 3am and he’s still up with me, I got to bed and when I wake up the other side isn’t even slept in and he’s up playing video games. I leave for work and when I come home he’s there. Yet nothing gets cleaned, he doesn’t cook, he doesn’t shop, he doesn’t help out. He also doesn’t have a car so when he knew he’d have to take it to whatever job he gets.

Oh and right when we started hanging out he told me he was a landscaper well turns out he was and living in a tent in the backyard of his managers house, he hadn’t worked there the past year. So yes he was homeless and jobless and didn’t tell me. He played it off by saying I’m looking for a new job but he was against riding the bus and he felt exploited and didn’t want to work less than $15 an hour. Eventually he told me he found a job. Now I’m the only one with a car and not once have I seen him do wash or even have work clothes. I’ve tried telling him he can’t live with me and he threatened to punch a wall and he stomped my guitar. I’m paying for everything all the bills food for both of us and he doesn’t even cook or load dishwasher or help out. I feel like I’m taking care of a kid oh and he doesn’t want my friends around unless he’s around. I told him he can invite his family over and he said they’re not on good terms. But oh no fear, during my 6 hour shift or 5-7 hours of sleep he’s working sometime during then but Idk when

Vote below to see results!